To Schedule an Appointment, Click Here:
Frequently Asked Questions About Thrive
For Frequently Asked Questions about Couples Counseling, click here.
Who is Thrive Couple and Family Counseling?
Thrive was founded in 2008 by Allison Rimland as a practice focused on healing people and families. Today, we are a team of dedicated therapists in the Denver Tech Center who care deeply about providing exceptional counseling to people who want better relationships with significant others, themselves, their children and families, as well as friends.
Here are Thrive, we are Relationship Specialists. All of us have invested significantly in advanced and ongoing training in the most cutting edge and effective methods of relationship therapy.
We understand you are here because things are hard. We know the way out, and will fight alongside you to reach your goals.
We are LGBTQIA* affirming, and warmly welcome all people to our practice.
Do you offer online therapy?
At Thrive, we do offer online video counseling therapy. To learn more about this alternative to in-person therapy, click here.
What are your fees for Counseling Services?
Our fees vary by length of session and the therapist, and are subject to change over the course of the therapists’ career. We also offer low-cost counseling options through our Counseling Interns Michelle Petersen, BA and Christen Curry, BA. Each therapist’s availability to accept new clients changes regularly. Please call so we can learn about your counseling goals, and match you with an open therapist that best meets your needs, 303-513-8975, X1.
$270 for 75-minutes, $180 for 50-minutes: Susan Rexroth, MA, LPC.
$280 for 75-minutes, $190 for 50-minutes: Amy Stambuk, MSW, LCSW;
$300 for 75-minutes, $200 for 50-minutes: Emma Loach, M.Ed., LMFT, Clinical Director, Certified EFT Therapist.
$330 for 75-minutes, $220 for 50-minutes Allison Rimland, MS, LPC, Certified EFT Therapist & Supervisor, Founder
Do you accept insurance?
We are out of network providers. Fees are due at time of service.
We are happy to provide you with statements for out of network reimbursement or for flexible spending accounts (FSA).
More on Insurance:
Although it may sometimes be financially necessary to utilize insurance benefits to pay for therapy, there are several important considerations:
- Couples counseling is NOT typically covered by insurance because insurance companies don’t see it as medically necessary. Most couples counseling does not meet the medical model requirements of focusing sessions on one person’s mental health diagnosis.
- All Insurance claims require a medical model diagnosis, even if one doesn’t exist. This can affect or limit future insurance coverage and may inhibit certain employment opportunities
- The insurance company, not you, decides how many sessions are appropriate for your treatment.
- Private information, even under new privacy policies, is shared with insurance companies.
- Private information is stored in the Medical Information Bureau where it can be accessed in the future by insurers, employers, etc.
- Having a mental health diagnosis can limit your ability to get insurance in the future or to apply to certain types of jobs.
Where are you located?
Our Englewood Therapy offices are conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center, near I-25 and the Dry Creek exit. We serve clients from Greenwood Village, Denver, Centennial, Littleton, Aurora, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Parker and Castle Rock.
Englewood Counseling Office
68 Inverness Ln E STE 106
Englewood, CO 80112
Colorado Online Counseling Office: Counseling available to all Colorado residents via secure telehealth portal.