Do you and your partner desire an experience that is more intensive than traditional weekly couples therapy?
Couples counseling intensives are a great option when:
- Your schedule doesn’t allow time to make room for weekly therapy appointments.
- One of you travels for work extensively
- You have a long-distance relationship
- You live in a small or very rural community and there are no highly trained couples counselors near you
- You need a high level of privacy
- You want to try to make a lot of progress in a short amount of time
- You want to create a tailored intensive that suits your schedule & life
- You want to give each other the gift of two days of focused attention on your relationship
We are all slammed with commitments and schedules that sometimes make it difficult to carve out time to immerse into our most important relationship.
Perhaps you are just excited to dive into couples work and are longing to create an intentional space for you and your partner without any of life’s interruptions.
What a beautiful gift for your relationship to spend focused time improving communication and creating connection!
With couples therapy intensives, we help you achieve, in the moment, new shifts in your relationship that will feel so different than the pattern or cycle that has kept you stuck in conflict or disconnect for so long.
If this feels like an intriguing option for your relationship needs, please call Thrive Family Services at 303-513-8975, X1 to schedule an intensive with Lauren Johnson, LCSW. I am excited to embark on this journey with you!
Intensives are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays based on availability.
How to get started with a Couples Therapy Intensive:
Read over the information provided and browse the frequently asked questions below to ensure that this feels like a good fit for you and your partner.
If the overview provided below feels appropriate for you and your partner then please reach out to us to schedule a phone consultation with Lauren Johnson. Call us at 303-513-8975, X1 or contact us for more information – see contact form below.
We will find a time together that fits with with all of our schedules and get the intensive booked! Please remember to carefully review our cancellation policy to avoid any unnecessary fees or charges.
Electronic paperwork, including a questionnaire, will be sent to each of your emails. Please complete and submit ASAP.
Read Hold Me Tight by Dr. Sue Johnson prior to intensive couples experience. This helps accelerate the process and helps ensure that you and your partner get the most out of the experience as possible.