Thrive Family Services is happy to announce our Online Therapy Counseling services!
Online therapy is great for those who have any of these challenges:
Are you required or do you need to stay in a secure environment for your health or to participate in social distancing?
Are you looking for a more convenient, accessible way to get therapy?
Is your schedule too packed to find time to physically get to therapy?
Don’t let a virus stop you from your goals or needs for relationship improvement, individual goals. If you are in self-quarantine, Online Therapy could be the perfect option for you.
What is Online Therapy?
Through a secure, HIPAA-compliant video service, you can now have therapy right in your own home. Our therapists will connect with you via a secure online video, giving you the opportunity to have therapy wherever you feel most comfortable.
Why Online Counseling Services?
Online therapy offers you the personal touch of a face to face appointment, without the worry about COVID-19 or the stress of coming into the office.
From home, you can get support for:
- Couples Counseling, Premarital Counseling and Sex Therapy
- When your relationship is in trouble, but your partner won’t attend Couples Counseling
- When you want to sort out your feelings about your relationship
- Sexual intimacy challenges such as desire or interest, communication, fears, or body image.
- Addiction recovery
- Anxiety counseling, including panic attacks & phobias
- LGBTQIA relationship counseling, sex positive support, recovery from rejecting or shaming experiences, etc.
- Trauma and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with EMDR
- Overcoming sexual abuse
- Postpartum adjustment and depression
- Parenthood coaching: infancy to adolescence
- New Moms or Dads adjusting to parenthood
- Stressed teens who need to talk