Expert Couples Counseling Greenwood Village
Worn out from all the arguing that gets you nowhere? Are you missing your friendship, feeling disconnected, with no idea how to find closeness again? Has sex lost its spark, or even become a rare event? Do you feel misunderstood, not heard, or unable to share your feelings and needs without starting a fight?
Have you tried to fix things before, on your own or even with the help of a counselor, only to find your relationship didn’t get the meaningful, long-lasting change it needed?
You Need a Specialist When it Comes to the Most Important Relationship in Your Life
When so much is on the line in your most important relationship, you need expert help. This is not the time for “Maybe this person can help us. They say they work with couples sometimes.”
Here at Thrive, we specialize in couples therapy. All of our therapists are trained in the most effective, research-based Couples Counseling method, Emotionally Focused Therapy. We continually invest in training for the most cutting-edge methods of helping relationships.
We breathe, dream and live to provide you with the most effective couples therapy. We are laser focused right where we should be – on helping you build your best relationship.
What does it mean to see a couples counseling specialist? We provide you with:
- A clear, proven understanding of why couples don’t get along and can’t communicate
- A process to uncover the unique strengths and challenges in your relationship
- A clear road map to get your relationship from disconnected and unhappy to close, strong and love-filled again
- Skills and practice learn to communicate effectively
- Guidance to feel heard, understood and cared for by your partner
- Support to rediscover passion and increase sexual intimacy
- Opportunity to heal and grow beyond relationship damage such as affairs
- Communication Tools for common couple challenges like money, sex, parenting, and work-life balance