- Does your home resemble a war zone rather than the peaceful, fun family life you envisioned?
- Do you struggle to get your kids to cooperate and find yourself yelling, arguing and nagging?
- Do you have worries about your child’s behavior at home or school?
- Do you wish your kids would talk to you more?
How can Family Therapy help?
We support families to develop connection, strong bonds and peace when children:
- Have difficulty controlling their emotions
- Do not follow directions
- Have been through traumatic experiences
- Do not understand and learn from consequences
- Do not trust authority
We use attachment-based and trauma-informed family therapy interventions while working families. We are gentle and nurturing, yet firm and structured. We work intensively with caregivers teaching them how to approach their children effectively and help them heal from their past traumas.