Meet Eliana Lay, MA, LPCC
Hello, my name is Eliana and I am an Emotionally Focused Couple and Individual Therapist who is honored to be invited into a story which is uniquely yours! Taking that first, brave step to seek out therapy services is a big deal!
I will meet you with a warm, non-judgmental approach and confidence in your grit to do this important work. When appropriate, I welcome humor into my therapy room, acknowledging that life has its bitter and sweet, and at times we all need that moment of levity and sweetness.
I have personally reaped immense growth and comfort through therapy and I believe the same is readily available to you. Let’s journey together toward greater connection to yourself and others. You are not alone.
How do I help people meet their counseling goals?
I use a person-centered and strengths-based framework of therapy rooted in advanced training in Emotionally Focused Therapy. Emotionally Focused Therapy is a humanistic model of therapy, which helps reshape the way we engage with ourselves and our most important relationships.
This means I see you, as a fellow human traveler, struggling sometimes as we all do. I want to learn how it is to walk in your shoes, and through that process, help you feel less alone in your experience and stuck places. I believe in your abilities and resilience as resources you already have that we can uncover and hone together. With Emotionally Focused Therapy as our guide, we will work toward secure, lasting connections where you can be your true self.
I work with individuals and couples to identify stuck spots in relational disconnection, conflict, hurts from the past that linger, and challenges in communicating.
With an attachment-focused lens and a proven clinical roadmap through Emotionally Focused Therapy, I walk with my clients, endeavor to understand their unique set of circumstances, and help them rediscover the security and joy accessible in their most important relationships!
I am LGBTQ+ affirming and believe all people are deserving of a safe and welcoming space to be heard and wholly accepted.
For those interested in incorporating their faith and/or spirituality into our work, I have training in integrating Christian faith into our clinical practice and am happy to support you in this important and personal way.
People I Work With:
- Individuals struggling to connect in their most important relationships
- Couples seeking to improve their communication
- Those who would like to heal past traumas and life experiences that linger in the here and now
- Couples eager to rebuild trust and connection following relational injuries
- Individuals experiencing the weight of anxiety or depression
- Folks with questions or struggles of faith and spirituality
- Those navigating life transitions
Words clients have used to describe counseling with me:
Some of My Favorite Things
- Time spent with my husband and fur babies watching a football game (Go Eagles!) or another season of our favorite show, Survivor
- Exploring new places and cultures through travel
- Getting lost in a new book
- Takeout and board games with my best friends
- The sound of my niece and nephew belly-laughing
Thank you for trusting me to be your partner in seeking more health and wholeness in your life and relationships.
Fees for Counseling Sessions with Eliana Lay, MA, LPCC:
$210 for a 75-minute session, $140 for a 50-minute session
For more information, please call 303-513-8975, X1.