COVID-19 - We've Got you Covered. Providing Colorado Online Therapy via Video from the comfort of your home!
Thrive Family Services is happy to announce our Online Therapy Counseling services!
Online therapy is great for those who have any of these challenges:
Are you required or do you need to stay in a secure environment for your health or to participate in social distancing?
Are you looking for a more convenient, accessible way to get therapy?
Is your schedule too packed to find time to physically get to therapy?
Don’t let a virus stop you from your goals or needs for relationship improvement, individual goals. If you are in self-quarantine, Online Therapy could be the perfect option for you.
What is Online Therapy?
Through a secure, HIPAA-compliant video service, you can now have therapy right in your own home. Our therapists will connect with you via a secure online video, giving you the opportunity to have therapy wherever you feel most comfortable.
Why Online Counseling Services?
Online therapy offers you the personal touch of a face to face appointment, without the worry about COVID-19 or the stress of coming into the office.
From home, you can get support for:
- Couples Counseling, Premarital Counseling and Sex Therapy
- When your relationship is in trouble, but your partner won’t attend Couples Counseling
- When you want to sort out your feelings about your relationship
- Sexual intimacy challenges such as desire or interest, communication, fears, or body image.
- Addiction recovery
- Anxiety counseling, including panic attacks & phobias
- LGBTQIA relationship counseling, sex positive support, recovery from rejecting or shaming experiences, etc.
- Trauma and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with EMDR
- Overcoming sexual abuse
- Postpartum adjustment and depression
- Parenthood coaching: infancy to adolescence
- New Moms or Dads adjusting to parenthood
- Stressed teens who need to talk
When and if you are able to resume in-person counseling, our Greenwood Village counseling office is conveniently located at I-25 and Belleview. Call us today, or simply schedule an appointment now to get started on improving your life. With online therapy, we are able to serve clients throughout Colorado.
Greenwood Village Counseling
7000 E. Belleview Ave.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111