We provide individual counseling for the following concerns:
- When your relationship is in trouble, but your partner won’t attend Couples Counseling
- When you want to sort out your feelings about your relationship
- Sexual intimacy challenges such as desire or interest, communication, fears, body image, etc.
- Addiction recovery
- Anxiety counseling, including panic attacks & phobias
- LGBTQIA relationship counseling, sex positive support, recovery from rejecting or shaming experiences, etc.
- Trauma and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with EMDR
- Overcoming sexual abuse
- Postpartum adjustment and depression
- Parenthood coaching: infancy to adolescence
- New Moms or Dads adjusting to parenthood
- Stressed teens who need to talk
Our Greenwood Village counseling office is conveniently located at I-25 and Belleview. Call us today, or simply schedule an appointment now to get started on improving your life.
Greenwood Village Counseling
7000 E. Belleview Ave.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111