Teen Dungeons & Dragons Group
Calling All Teenage Adventurers!
We’re seeking teenage adventurers aged 12-16 for a narrative roleplaying experience to help them build social skills, teamwork, communication and how to take down Dragons!
The power of narrative and role play has been used as a catalyst for change in therapy for years.
Dungeons and Dragons provides the perfect foundation for your teen to explore moral questions and social challenges in an imaginative world that gives them just enough space from reality to feel comfortable processing their own issues in a group setting.
Teen Dungeons & Dragons Group Details
- Saturdays from September 10th through November 19th
- (Skipping November 12th)
- 4-6 PM, in person or online
- Group size limited to 4-6 teens
- $450/person (includes all sessions and supplies)
- Co-facilitated by Chrystal Dellinger, Melanie Klinke, and Veronica Mugi